Home Insurance

Home insurance falls into three categories – buildings, contents, and combined policies.

Combined policies are usually only suitable if you own your own home – they insure your property against damage but also cover your belongings in the house under the same insurance policy.

You can also add optional extras to your policy such as home emergency cover and legal cover, but you may find that some providers cover these as standard. Accidental damage cover is another extra worth considering as it covers unintentional one-off incidents that harm your property or its contents, such as putting your foot through the floor when you’re searching around in the loft or spilling wine on the carpet

Contact us now for further information

I have read the Privacy Policy