Produce your own buildings and/or contents cover quote and manage your policy here

 Get Home Insurance  My Policy

If you want advice on your buildings and contents insurance, you can speak to your independent financial adviser or call our head office in Swindon and speak to a protection adviser over the phone.

Alternatively, if you are happy producing a quote yourself, use the 'Get Home Insurance' link above to see how little it could cost.

If you have a policy through us and need to manage this, click 'My Policy' above.

Arranging a home insurance policy is a crucial step in safeguarding your property and possessions. By enlisting the help of a financial adviser, you gain access to expert guidance, save time and effort, and benefit from a wider range of options. Their ability to customise coverage and provide ongoing support during the claims process adds an extra layer of security and peace of mind. Consider working with a financial adviser to arrange your home insurance policy, ensuring you make informed decisions that protect your home and financial well-being.

Give one of our financial advisers a call at our head office in Swindon on 01793 261626 or click HERE.


Money News

Mum-of-11 Sharlene Peppard is one of 2.7 million customers facing incorrect bills.

Why struggling parents aren't choosing cheaper brands when it comes to infant formula milk.

The last bank in Richmond, North Yorkshire, is one of 18 branch closures announced by Barclays.

The Nationwide says there are "encouraging signs" that mortgage rates are starting to come down.